Sunday, March 18, 2012

To the parents of the little girls who took my sons scooter:


Your kids might come to you and say that their scooter was stolen tonight. It was, by it's owner. This is exactly why we etched my sons full name onto it. So once again, fuck you...

Explanation:

About three weeks ago, my sons Razor Scooter was stolen off of the playground while he was outside playing.  Naturally this really bothered me.  We live in a tiny community, where everyone literally knows everyone.  We knew that it wouldn't be long before we found it, because we etched his name into it.  Last night around four o'clock or so, my wife notices a little girl ride to the park on what looks like his scooter.  She had to pull me away from the door because I was going to go out and check while they were out there.  She said "Just wait and take the dog for a walk  It's less obvious that way."  I waited, took the dog out, and walked the direction that the girls were walking to find out where they went.  Because our community is so small it was pretty easy to find.  

I noticed where it was sitting, but because there were a bunch of people around I couldn't get close enough to see the etching that my wife put on it.  I took the dog home, determined to return later and find out if it was his. Yesterday being St. Patrick's Day, people were partying all night and I didn't get a chance to go back.

Tonight, while taking the dog out, I grabbed my flashlight, a poop bag and the leash and set out with my detective dog, Izzy, to find out if it was his.  We walked over there, and upon closer inspection found his full name engraved into the same two spots.  So I brought it home, and now after plenty of Facebook traffic over the incident I am writing a blog about it.

Our Army Community depends on Army Values, theft is against the Army values which is why this sort of thing pisses me off so much.


I think this is enough, I will update if anything interesting happens because of this.

Good Night


No comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------